Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a 4 cylinder car if I do the oil change and instead of oil I add all quarts of slick 50, will my car?

better?





last longer?I have a 4 cylinder car if I do the oil change and instead of oil I add all quarts of slick 50, will my car?
no, it's an additive, put Mobile 1 full synthetic, in a 10w 30, or if the car is 2005 or newer with less than 70,000 miles use a 5w 30, it will really help making it last longer...I have a 4 cylinder car if I do the oil change and instead of oil I add all quarts of slick 50, will my car?
I believe Slick 50 was actually sued or penalized by the FCC for making false or misleading claims about their products.





Teflon suspended in your oil won't do anything (that's what Slick 50 is - Teflon). The Teflon can't bind to engine components, so it just hangs out in your oil.





If you add all Slick 50, you won't have any lubrication - Slick 50 is an additive, not a lubricant in and of itself. You'll probably destroy your engine in short order.





Regular oil changes done right and on time are better than any additive.
you would burn your engine as the slick 50 is an additive not a synthetic oil stand alone it should be used in unison with conventional oil as the slick 50 is used to repair and treat the engine it is not set to the same standards as regular/synthetic oil stand alones.
Here's a Google search on ';slick 50 engine clogging';. Read what they say about it and then read what the experts say about good old synthetic oil http://www.mobiloil.com





http://www.google.com/search?q=slick+50+鈥?/a>
No it wont read the box it says it is an additive not a replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment