Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do I have change the oil filter when I change my car engine oil?

you don't have to but it's best if you do as if you don't your circulating about a qt. of old used oil into your engine with your new oil.Do I have change the oil filter when I change my car engine oil?
the 3000 mile oil change is pretty standard. the only time you could extend this is if your vehicle sees mostly smooth interestate driving. But every time you change your oil, you need to change the filter. If you use some of Mobil 1's 5000 or 15000 mile oil, you still need to change the filter every 3000 miles.Do I have change the oil filter when I change my car engine oil?
yes. Truthfully, depending on the car and type of oil you could probably run oil a lot longer than the 3000 miles that everyone thinks. But the filter should definitely be changed as often as possible. They are usually less than $10 at any auto parts store. Just go get one and swap it out
Yes, the filter is where all the crap your oil picks gets stopped and if not changed it's like pouring used oil in with ur oil change.
Wow , um YES ! thats the whole point of an oil change ! lol you want a new filter !!!!
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment