Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often should i change the oil in my car?

I have a Mercedes C230Kompressor. I just drive to school, work, and home, not a lot of driving. How often should I change it?How often should i change the oil in my car?
every 3 months regardless of miles due to your short trip driving.How often should i change the oil in my car?
It's a pain to be keeping track of the 3,000 miles, no one does. What I do is change the oil 4 times a year, at the end of march, june, sept, and december.


And the oil is not changed by how much you drive, short trips put more wear and tear on the engine than a lot of highway miles.
every 30000 miles. if you are using synthetic mercedes benz oil then 40000 - 60000 miles.
Every 3,000 miles
3000 mi.I wish I can change my oil fter 30000,40000-60000 mi.
check forums for the manufacturer of your car.


but 3k miles or 3 months whichever comes first is general
Check your owner's manual. The old standard was 3,000 miles but many cars now say to go longer. A Civic that I am working on has a sticker that says every 7,500 miles. If you want to take really good care of your car change it at what the manual says for ';extreme service';. Usually you'll be just fine if you change it somewhere between the ';extreme service'; and the normal mileage it states.
The common answer is every 3,000 miles. I would check the owners manual it should tell you how often to change the oil
  • comedy show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment