Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I get oil change coupons for my car?

I have a chrysler and need to change oil and rotate tires usually I get it by mail but I have not received it where in the internet i can print some coupons that i can take to my dealer. Where can I get oil change coupons for my car?
wherever you go to get your oil changed they usually have flyers where you can ask the man about their specials.Where can I get oil change coupons for my car?
go to walmart auto shops they are very cheap the only place for those coupons is in those little mail coupon packages everyone gets or/.....the phone book look in the coupon section...they are in their for tire lube auto zone etc... look in the phone book ..


hope this helps a little :) !!
well really it only cost like 25 bucks or less to change oil and about 25 bucks to rotate tires just about any shop will do it why not just make a few phone calls dont need a dealer for that you could do that at home for even less

No comments:

Post a Comment