Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does my car drive funny after getting oil change and an automatic transmission fluid exchange done?

I had my oil changed and they told me this technical talk of what my car needed based on its mileage. Of course I just agreed with the man and they did an Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchange. Now my car seems to be driving sluggishly when I push on the gas. Why is this and is it a problem?


I drive a 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 with 44,000 miles.Why does my car drive funny after getting oil change and an automatic transmission fluid exchange done?
Your description of the problem is sluggish also. Take it back to the shop where it was worked on and let them check it out.Why does my car drive funny after getting oil change and an automatic transmission fluid exchange done?
bring it to a garage and have them check it out..the people who did the oil changes might have screwed it up so you'd go back and have them repair it..(happens a lot)
well you did not need a transmission fluid change. your car isnt that old enough for it, but it dosent hurt it. try asking them if they changed your air filter, that can be the problem sometimes.
i think you have a screw loose.......in your head
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment