Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can i do if my i had my car serviced for transmission oil change and they turned on vehicle with low oil?

they damaged computer and i had to take it to the dealer they determined that they had turned on my vehicle with low oil the dealer fixed it but now when i am at a red light i have to wait to step on the gas! i am very frustrated about this ordeal and i need to know what i can do may be talk with the owner?What can i do if my i had my car serviced for transmission oil change and they turned on vehicle with low oil?
the problem You have in Your car is:





You need to take to a real automotive technician,he will connect a computer named OBDII and erase the faulty code stored in the on board computer that your car has from factory.


when your car runs with low oil level the sensor detected send a signal to the on board computer wich pass the same signal to dashboard light


(check engine light) meaning that a faulty codes has been detected and stored in the on board computer memory.


you might erased two way.first with the OBDII eraser ficture


the other (that not always work) disconect the negative cable from battery for (at least) ten seconds.What can i do if my i had my car serviced for transmission oil change and they turned on vehicle with low oil?
somone is giving you hte run around that shoul never damage your computer
Call the Bureau of Automotive Repair and file a complaint. Be sure to have your receipt fromt he place that changed it and the place that fixed it. Be sure to report it. From experience I know if you don't report it right away and then your car totally takes a crap, they won't help you.
I would go in to the dealer and only mention the red light step on the gas issue. Get them to fix this problem without bringing up the whole fuild transmission oil change thing. If they correct your red light step on the gas problem you should be fine. I really doubt the issues are related to a low oil start or computer being damaged if indeed it really was damaged by low oil which to me doesn't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment